9am-5pm Monday-Thursday, 9am-7pm Friday-Sunday and holidays
• Open until 8:30pm for Zoolapalooza and Animals & All That Jazz concerts
• Closed June 14 for Zoobilation
9am-4pm Monday-Thursday, 9am-5pm Friday-Sunday
9am-4pm Monday-Wednesday, 9am-7pm Thursday & Sunday, 9am-9pm Friday & Saturday
• ZooBoo activities are 2-7pm Thursday & Sunday, 2-9pm Friday & Saturday
• Closed Nov. 28 for Thanksgiving
Noon-9pm Sunday-Thursday, noon-10pm Friday & Saturday
• Christmas at the Zoo activities are 5-9pm Sunday-Thursday, 5-10pm Friday & Saturday
• Closed Dec. 24-25 for Christmas Eve & Day
• Closed Dec. 31-Jan. 1 for New Year’s Eve & Day
Located along the scenic riverbanks in White River State Park, the Zoo is conveniently located near beautiful downtown Indianapolis with easy access to walking and biking trails into the city. The Zoo is accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums and the American Alliance of Museums.
Save money for the same fun when you purchase group tickets for 25 people or more.
View our ticket pricing and buy your tickets online!