Published Nov. 17, 2021
Calling all photographers: Do you have an incredible image of our animals from a recent Zoo visit? Submit your Zoo pics in our 2022 Shutterbug Challenge for a chance to win a Zoo membership!
Submissions are now being accepted for our annual photo contest. Follow the steps below to complete your entry by the Dec. 12 deadline. Once all the entries are received, our editors will narrow the field down to five finalists.
Then keep an eye on the Indianapolis Zoo’s Facebook page and future editions of our Member eNews where you’ll have the chance to vote on your favorite photo. The image that receives the most votes will be featured as an 11-by-17 pullout poster in the Spring/Summer 2022 issue of Indianapolis Zoo Magazine, plus the photographer will receive a one-year Zoo membership. To be considered:
• Photos should be of Indianapolis Zoo animals only.
• Photos must be a minimum of 2000px by 1500px. Both vertical and horizontal formats will be accepted.
• Electronic images should be sent as a .jpg attachment to email@example.com and must be received no later than 11:59pm Sunday, Dec. 12, 2021.
• The photographer must also submit a completed photo copyright release allowing the Zoo to use the image.
• Each photographer can submit up to five images.
Pick your day. Pick your price. Pick your package. Prices online are cheaper than at the gate.