June 19, 26; July 3, 10 • 5:30-8:30pm
Zoolapalooza is our annual summer concert series featuring hit songs you love performed by some of the area's top musical acts. Enjoy five weeks of Friday nights with great live music from 5:30-8:30pm, plus animals, rides, delicious food and more! Experience a laidback ambience after hours, along with:
- Food: Great specialty food stations the change each night
- Beverages: A full bar, featuring beer sampling from Sun King Brewery
- Guests: Lighter crowd sizes throughout the Zoo with animals on exhibit until 7pm
- Activities: Extra activities for the kids
- Rides: Running until 7pm (Zoo members get free turns on a different ride each night, 5-7pm)
Come play early at the Zoo and stay late this summer at Zoolapalooza! Concerts take place in the middle of the Zoo, just past Café on the Commons. Walk the Zoo while listening to the music, keep your feet hopping at the dance floor presented by Macy's or sit back to enjoy a relaxing evening with friends. Seating is open at the picnic tables and lawn chairs are welcome! The concerts play on rain or shine with the threat of rain moves festivities under the Zoo's Party Pavilion.
Concerts are free for Zoo members and included with regular admission.
Thanks to our 2014 Sponsors:
Nightly Brewery Sampling
Dance Floor Sponsor