Need extra income? Want to work someplace FUN for a change? The Indianapolis Zoo is now interviewing for part-time Guest Service positions! Earn money while you’re having fun, and enjoy free downtown parking.
We operate an array of family-friendly attractions and rides in addition to our animal exhibits, gardens, and aquariums. Our Rides & Attractions employees provide assorted services to our guests. We are interviewing now for this position:
Physical requirements of this position, include but are not limited to:
• Ability to work outdoors and indoors under all environmental conditions.
• Ability to walk and stand for the majority of the work shift.
• Ability to lift and drag at least 25 lbs. of weight.
• Physical ability to walk, stand, kneel, squat, bend, lift, and push while performing various jobs.
• Excellent visual acuity and hearing required.
• Possible occupational exposure (Category B employee) to human bloodborne pathogens. Possible exposure to dangerous chemicals (e.g. chlorine bleach, cleaning agents, etc.). Must follow Universal Protection Precautions and Bloodborne Pathogens Guidelines.
Only on-line applications are accepted. Mailed, faxed, e-mailed or dropped off applications are not accepted.
To help ensure receipt of your online application, it is recommended applicants use a computer running Windows XP or higher, with at least Internet Explorer 8, Google Chrome, or Safari.
In the “position desired” section of the application, please enter “Zoo Rides & Attractions Team Member”.
Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug test, and criminal history check.
The Indianapolis Zoo is a Drug Free/Smoke Free/Child Safe Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.