Location: Bicentennial Pavilion
Zoolapalooza concerts presented by Teddy Grahams
The place to eat, drink, dance and be merry this summer!
Under the Bicentennial Pavilion, this incredibly fun night out is a great way to kick off summer weekends on Friday evenings with terrific live music.
Zoolapalooza concerts are the perfect time to enjoy the Zoo. Concerts are free for members and included with Zoo admission, so you can play all day and dance all night! The after-hours ambiance makes for a Zoo trip like no other. Your special night out will feature:
- Live Music from 5:30-8:30pm
- Specialty Menus for purchase at each concert in addition to regular Zoo dining until 7pm
- A Full Bar and beer sampling for those 21 years and older
- Activities for the Kids including an instrument petting zoo, animal artifacts and a fun photo opportunity that can fit the entire family
- Animals on Exhibit until 7pm
- Rides Available until 7pm (Plus, Zoo members can receive ride tickets at $1 each from 5-7pm on concert nights!)
- Seating under the Bicentennial Pavilion includes open tables on a first-come, first-serve basis
Save time and money at the Front Gate by purchasing tickets in advance here or at Indiana Members Credit Union!