Location: Bicentennial Pavilion
Zoolapalooza concerts are the place to eat, drink, dance and be merry this summer!
Under the Bicentennial Pavilion, this incredibly fun night out is a great way to kickoff summer weekends on Friday evenings with terrific live music.
Zoolapalooza days are also the perfect time to enjoy the Zoo. Concerts are free for members and included with Zoo admission, so you can play all day and dance all night! The after-hours ambiance feels like a Zoo trip like no other. Your special night out will feature:
- Live Music from 5:30-8:30pm
- Rotating specialty food stations feature a new menu for purchase at each concert
- A full bar and beer sampling for those 21 years and older
- Activities for the kids including an instrument petting zoo, animal artifacts, and a fun photo opportunity
- Animals on exhibit until 7pm
- Rides available until 7pm (Plus, Zoo members can receive ride tickets at $1 each from 5-7pm on concert nights!)
- Seating under the Bicentennial Pavilion includes open tables on a first-come, first-serve basis
Save time and money by purchasing tickets in advance online or at Indiana Members Credit union locations.