Calling all photographers: Do you have an incredible image of our animals from a recent Zoo visit? Show us what your camera lens has captured — submit your Zoo pics in our 2019 Shutterbug Challenge!
We are searching for a fabulous fan photo to feature as the centerpiece in an upcoming issue of Indianapolis Zoo Magazine. Submit your photos now and our editors will narrow the field down to five. Then keep an eye on the Indianapolis Zoo’s Facebook page and future editions of our Member eNews where you’ll have the chance to vote on your favorite photo. The image that receives the most votes will be featured as an 11-by-17 pullout poster in an upcoming issue of the Indianapolis Zoo Magazine, plus the photographer will receive a Zoo membership and a copy of the magazine. To be considered:
• Photos should be of Indianapolis Zoo animals only.
• Photos must be a minimum of 2000px by 1500px. Both vertical and horizontal formats will be accepted.
• Electronic images should be sent as a .jpg attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received no later than 11:59pm Sunday, Dec. 15. Photos received after that date will be considered for the next magazine issue.
• The photographer must also submit a completed photo copyright release allowing the Zoo to use the image.
• Each photographer can submit up to five images.
Pick your day. Pick your price. Pick your package. Prices online are cheaper than at the gate.